Buy Alton Towers Tickets
Book with Confidence | Rescheduling is possible until 24 hours before your visit date.
Thinking of having a fun day at a theme park? Alton Towers Resort is a top contender for one of the UK’s most fun theme parks. So, let’s make it your next family day out and get your Alton Towers tickets here!
If you’re looking to spend a day riding the scariest rollercoasters, the biggest thrill rides, zoom down outdoor slides and relax in the bubble pool, Alton Towers holidays ticks all these boxes.
You can decide on what pass type you’re looking for when purchasing Alton Towers tickets here, so you can guarantee you and the family have the best time. Plan your day with ease and save a little, especially if you want to come again and again!
Alton Towers Tickets
We offer Alton Towers tickets from £33.60 on our tickets page, as with Musement, we offer the best price guarantee!
Alton Towers also has their own range of tickets that you can purchase too:
- 1 day pass from £36.00 – for full entry to the theme park. But if you book in advance, you can save up to £29.99 per adult.
- Annual pass from £119 per person – for full entry to the theme park, discounted entry for Splash Landings, discounted meals, merch and free parking.
- Short breaks pass from £40.00 per person. But most short breaks can be up to £350 depending on accommodation and seasonality.
How much are Alton Towers tickets?
How much are fast track tickets at Alton Towers?
What time does Alton Towers open?
How long will I spend at Alton Towers?
How far is Alton Towers from the nearest city?
What's close to Alton Towers?
What age is best for Alton Towers?
Fast Track Alton Towers Tickets
For those who wish to be super speedy and experience all the rides without having to wait in really long queues – fast track is the way to go.
For your theme park day ticket, there are 4 options to choose from:
- Bronze – form £30.00 (for 4 rides)
- Silver – from £50.00 (for the Big 6 rides)
- Gold – from £65.00 (for 13 rides and attractions
- Platinum – from £105.00 (all day on all rides!)
Alton Towers Short Breaks
Alton Towers Short Breaks include the following accommodations:
- Woodland lodges – set in the Enchanted Village. With wooden lodges and everything you need for a relaxing break. Prices start from £319.
- CBeebies Land Hotel – that opens your eyes to childlike wonder, joy and imagination. Prices start from £38.00 per person.
- Alton Towers Hotel – with unique rooms for you to stay in! Prices start from £32.00 per person.
- Splash Landings Hotel – where you’re transported to another world! An overnight stay, with a full English breakfast, a game of mini-golf and more. Prices start from £33.00 per person.
- Stargazing pods – where you can lie under the stars and gaze at the enchanting world above. In a cosy pod that sleeps 4. Prices start from £108.
- Luxury treehouses – for those who are looking to go all out for their family staycation. They sleep up to 8 people and are designed to transport you to a land of fairytale wonder. Private hot tubs are available and more. Prices start from £1250.
Why book with us?
From trips to the zoo, castles, Madame Tussauds and more, we believe we know what families want to be spending their time doing together. And the best part? We have all your tickets here, so you can snap them up in an instant!
We’ve also partnered with the world’s biggest ticket provider TUI and their brand Musement. So, it’s well known, a trusted brand and reliable. Especially when over 50,000 people use the service every month!
You’ll be given 24/7 support, instant email confirmations, secure bookings and the best prices for a whole range of tickets. So, you’re in safe hands here.
Musement promises that you will have the smoothest booking experience, especially with their 200+ employees on hand to help you every step of the way. You can even book tickets in more than 80 countries globally too!
Why not give it a go and book your Alton Towers tickets now!
Important information about your Alton Towers tickets
- Tickets include a one-day entry to the theme park.
- No child or children under the age 0f 12 will be allowed in unless accompanied by an adult aged 18+.
- Children under 3 receive free entry to Alton Towers.
- Disabled guests will need to provide evidence of disability at entry and can bring a carer free of charge.
Wanting to find tickets for more fabulous attractions that will occupy your kids on weekends and make the perfect day out, check out our tickets page! Whether it’s a city in the UK, or even somewhere abroad like Orlando, Barcelona or Paris.