Except where otherwise specified, we Day Out With The Kids Ltd, The Innovation Centre, Longbridge Technology Park, Birmingham B31 2TS act only as an agent in respect of all bookings we take and/or make on your behalf. We accept no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any attractions, excursions or other arrangements you purchase (“arrangements”) or for the acts or omissions of any supplier or other person or party connected with any arrangements. For all arrangements, your contract will be with the supplier of the arrangements in question (the ‘supplier’). When making your booking we will arrange for you to enter into a contract with the applicable supplier of the arrangements. Your booking with us is subject to these Terms and Conditions and the specific booking conditions of the relevant supplier you contract with and you are advised to read both carefully prior to booking. The supplier’s terms and conditions may limit and/or exclude the supplier's liability to you. Copies of applicable conditions are available on request from us.
By making a booking with us, you agree that:
a) you have read the terms and conditions set out below and agree to be bound by them on behalf of yourself and all members of your party
c) you are over 18 years of age and resident in the United Kingdom and where placing an order for services with age restrictions you declare that you and all members of your party are of the appropriate age to purchase those services; and
d) accept financial responsibility for payment of the booking on behalf of all persons detailed on the booking.
1. Booking and payment In order to confirm your chosen arrangements, you must pay the full amount of your chosen arrangements including all applicable insurance premiums and booking fees. Your booking is confirmed and a contract between you and the supplier will exist when we send you confirmation on their behalf.Please check your confirmation carefully and report any incorrect or incomplete information to us immediately. As we act only as booking agent, we have no responsibility for any errors in any documentation except where an error is made by us.Except where otherwise advised or stated in the booking conditions of the supplier concerned, all monies you pay to us for arrangements will be held on behalf of the supplier and forwarded on to the supplier in accordance with our agreement with the supplier.
2. Prices We reserve the right to amend advertised prices at any time. We also reserve the right to correct errors in both advertised and confirmed prices. Special note: changes and errors sometimes occur. You must check the price of your chosen arrangements at the time of booking.
3. Your Tickets Following receipt of your full payment, and the issue of our confirmation, you will usually receive your e-tickets within 1 hour.
4. Special requests If you have any special requests, please let us know at the time of booking. We will pass on all such requests to the supplier, but we can't guarantee that they will be met and we will have no liability to you if they are not.
5. Changes and Cancellations by you Any cancellation or amendment request must be sent to us in writing, by email, fax or post, and will take effect on the day we receive it. Please ensure that you have received written confirmation of any changes to your booking prior to travel. Whilst we will try to assist, we cannot guarantee that such requests will be met. Amendments and cancellations can only be accepted in accordance with the terms and conditions of the supplier of your arrangements. The supplier may charge the cancellation or amendment charges shown in their booking conditions (which may be as much as100% of the cost of the arrangements).
6. Changes and Cancellations by the Supplier We will inform you as soon as reasonably possible if the supplier needs to make a significant change to your confirmed arrangements or to cancel them. We will also liaise between you and the supplier in relation to any alternative arrangements offered by the supplier but we will have no further liability to you.
7. Our responsibility for your booking Your contract is with the supplier and its booking conditions apply. As agent, we accept no responsibility for the actual provision of the arrangements. Our responsibilities are limited to making the booking in accordance with your instructions. We accept no responsibility for any information about the arrangements that we pass on to you in good faith. However, in the event that we are found liable to you on any basis whatsoever, our maximum liability to you is limited to twice the cost of the commission we earn on your booking (or the appropriate proportion of this if not everyone on the booking is affected). We do not exclude or limit any liability for death or personal injury that arises as a result of our negligence or that of any of our employees whilst acting in the course of their employment.
8. Complaints Because the contract for your arrangements is between you and the supplier, any queries or concerns should be addressed to them. If you have a problem during your arrangements, this must be reported to the supplier or their representative immediately. If you fail to follow this procedure there will be less opportunity for the supplier to investigate and rectify your complaint. The amount of compensation you may be entitled to may therefore be reduced or extinguished as a result. If you wish to complain when you return home, write to the supplier. You will see their name and contact details in any confirmation documents we send you.
9. Law and Jurisdiction These Agency Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales have jurisdiction (unless you live in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in which case you can bring proceedings in your local court under Scottish or Northern Irish law, as applicable.)
10. Documentation & Information All descriptions and content on our website or otherwise issued by us is done so on behalf of the supplier in question are intended to present a general idea of the services provided by the supplier in question. Not all details of the relevant services can be included on our website. All arrangements shown are subject to availability. If you require any further details, in respect of any arrangements please contact us.