Mermaids & Mermen, listen up! Do you like waterslides, stormy waters, inflatable rafts, splash pads and explosive speeds? It's time to book your tickets to Coral Reef Waterworld! Journey across the seven seas in a rickety boat, with sharks circling beneath you. Paddle your way to Coral Reef and arrive at a splashing, & sliding spectacular.
Whether you are planning a birthday party, a half term/school holidays treat or a bank holiday bonanza, Coral Reef Waterworld is an epic place to take your youngsters for a family day out!
This wild water world venue in Bracknell
is a seriously popular family attraction
. Whizz down up to five thrilling waterslides! Take a plunge in the super leisure pool or flow through the water down the lazy river. Board the grand pirate ship and discover new worlds or splash around in the lively fountains!
A major refurbishment has transformed this water park with loads of wild rides and flumes. Try The Canon: a high-speed, 67-metre drop, at the bottom of which you'll be spat out like a cannonball! Then, of course, there’s the Storm Chaser where pirates in training can try their luck on the stormy waves.
Families with kids under 5 will make a beeline for Little Coral's dedicated Toddler Pools for a gentle play in the shallows, or bobbing beneath the well-known pirate ship complete with shooting cannons! All this with water rapids, a cool pool and more make it the perfect island getaway.
With a wide range of fun activities from a pirating voyage, interactive water worlds, a double raft, giant waterslides, water cannons and so much more, it's the perfect day out for leisure.
Playing in the water is fun but so is taking a trip to a Japanese Steam Room? Swap out the choppy waters for a more peaceful scene. Parents will love this part of the centre. There are three saunas in total as well as a spa room, cool pool and heated sun loungers! While the kids play with dad in the pool, there's no reason why mum can't take a cheeky relaxation session in the Coral spa...
Food & Drink
Seadogs, it's dinner time! Head to the onsite cafe, Coconut Cove, and enjoy a variety of food & drink - it's a beach hut in the pool! The cafe serves hot & cold food and picnic are not permitted indoors. On sunny days families can sit and eat outside. After all, little sea monsters need as much fuel as possible to continue their aquatic adventures!
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of this attraction
- There is a hearing system in the reception (fixed loop system). Staff are trained to use this system.
- There are ramps/slopes around the attraction in the main entrance, changing area, and sauna.
- There is a wet slide chair available for the pool.
- There is a lift to the pool viewing area.
- Accessible showers are available complete with hand rails and a flip-down seat. There is level access from the shower facilities too.
Parking for Visitors
The opening hours of the car park are:
- Monday and Tuesday - closed during term time, open 7:30am to 11pm during school holidays
- Wednesday to Friday - 7:30am to 11pm
- Saturday and Sunday - 7am to 9pm
There are 259 general parking spaces, 4 disabled parking spaces, 1 coach bay, free of charge.
Parking charges are included in the booking fee. Customers who have booked their visit online only need to provide their vehicle registration on arrival at the reception.
If you are parking only, then the parking charge is £4.60 for 5 hours and all say parking is £6.70. Customers with disabilities can park free in accessible parking bays but blue badges must be clearly displayed.
- Splashtastic flumes & iconic waterslides
- Wild rapids and a pirate ship
- Little Corals Toddlers’ Pools for under 5s
- Spa facilities