- Ages 4+
- Museums and Art Galleries, Tourist Attractions
- Great learning opportunity for the whole family
- See a real war tank, a Spitfire plane & more
- Hear the stories of people who experienced war
Monday to Sunday 10:00 - 18:00
Closed 24, 25 & 26 December
Book a FREE advance ticket via Imperial War Museum London's website
IWM London, Lambeth Road, London, Greater London, SE1 6HZ, England
WebsiteClick here to visit Imperial War Museum London's website.
No, there is no parking.
Yes, there are toilets, accessible toilets and baby changing facilities.
Yes, there are baby changing facilities.
Yes, you can bring a picnic.
Yes, there is an onsite restaurant.However, it is currently closed. Feel free to bring picnic food and enjoy it at Geraldine Mary Harmsworth Park. The park surrounds IWM London and it's a great picnic spot.
Yes, Imperial War Museum London is wheelchair friendly and has accessible toilets.
Yes, Imperial War Museum London have stated they are pushchair friendly.
- IWM welcomes registered assistance dogs.
Near by Lambeth North and Elephant & Castle metro stations