BeWILDerwood CheshireBickley Moss, Cheshire
Fun Activities For Kids
Ready for an adventure? Come along to the award-winning forest, which is absolutely full of fantastic family fun! Whether you choose to zoom down the Slippery Slopes, with 2 soopa slippery slides, one is soopa steep and one is soopa wide! How about flying high, zip lining on the Wobbly Wires and soar above the trees or make your way across the Broken Bridge?
At BeWILDerwood Cheshire they have both extra-long zip wires and mini zip wires too, so everyone can have a go! Would you brave the wobbly zip wires...? If you’re still looking for more excitement, try to find your way out of the Mish Mash Maze or maybe the Sky Maze, which is a dizzy high maze, will you be able to see straight and reach the top? If you’ve got tiny explorers, head over to the Toddlewood on the Hill and Tiptoe Valley, it's a special play area for teeny visitors, that's filled with adventure.
Once you are done with your den building and maze exploration, it's worth checking out the magical treehouses! Spread out over the acres of woodland are colourful interconnected treehouses. The treehouses belong to the Twiggle Tribe and make up the sparkly new attraction, Twiggle Village! Little explorers can climb to the top and see the magnificent towering treetop heights! There are also ground treehouses too, for kids who might get a bit overwhelmed by heights.
- BeWILDerwood Cheshire is a magical woodland attraction where all kids are welcome whatever their ability or style of play.
- There is level access to Grubbles Greeting Gates, Munch Bar and Cosy Cabin, The Biazzare Bazaar, Den Building, Structures such as: The Broken Bridge, The Mish Mash Maze, The Sky Maze, The Telescope Tower, and The Slippery Slopes. Zip wires, The Big Hat, and The Storytelling Stage are also accessible to disabled people.
- If you are hard of hearing, you'll be pleased to know that some of the staff have BSL and disability awareness training.
- If you are visually impaired, it's important to know a few details so you can prepare for your visit. The walls and the doors have high colour contrast and some parts of the venue have low lighting.
- There are accessible toilets too.
- Monday, 00:00 - 00:00
- Tuesday, 00:00 - 00:00
- Wednesday, 00:00 - 00:00
- Thursday, 00:00 - 00:00
- Friday, 00:00 - 00:00
- Saturday, 00:00 - 00:00
- Sunday, 00:00 - 00:00
4th – 26th March Weekends only 10:00 – 17:00
1st April – 5th September Everyday 10:00 – 17:00
9th – 30th September Weekends only 10:00 – 17:00
1st –15th October Weekends only 10:00 – 17:00
19th – 31st October Everyday 10:00 – 17:00
2nd, 3rd, 9th and 10th December
15th - 23rd December
Pricing & Tickets
Born to BeWILD (under 92cm): Free
Almost WILD (92-105cm): £19.50
BeWILD Now (over 105cm): £21.50
Still WILD (65 years): £13.50
Book in advance for cheapest tickets
Find other attractions similar to BeWILDerwood Cheshire by visiting our attraction tickets section.
Plan Your Visit
Yes, there is parking onsite.