The Ludlow Mystery Treasure TrailLudlow, Shropshire
Are you looking for a fun and immersive family day out in Ludlow?
Choose an exciting, self-guided mystery treasure hunt
If you’d rather have a digital detox you can also choose either a printed booklet sent by post or print yourself at home.
The Trail starts and finishes outside the Tourist Information Centre, which is in Castle Square close to Ludlow Castle. As you solve the clues, you will explore this historic town, which breathes history at every turn; the town centre's ordered elegance is evidence of the 900 year old Norman planned town.
• Instant access to adventure with the brand new App
• An exciting way to explore somewhere new
• Fun for adults as well as kids, work together to solve the clues
• Enjoy the twists and turns as you hunt for the hidden treasure
• From the UKs leading provider of treasure hunts
• Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
• All for under £10!
Trails are self-guided and can be instantly downloaded from our website. Follow the Trail, solve the clues and see the sights on any day of your choosing. There is no need to phone us for opening details. All Trails are designed to be completed in daylig
Pricing & Tickets
£9.99 per Trail (not per person). One Trail booklet recommended for a group of 4 to 5 people.
The Ludlow Mystery Treasure Trail has not told us about their parking.