Wacky Warehouse - Paper MillBury, Greater Manchester
Whatever the age of your little monsters there is something for all of them with a designated area for tots, a mini climbing wall, a large ball pool, lots of obstacles and arts & crafts. And what's more? You can also book our party room for up to 30 children - that's a whole class size!
Food & Drink
While the kids let loose, parents and family members can enjoy freshly-made coffee, cake and a selection of food for both kids and grown-ups in our café area. There is also free Wi-Fi available, so make sure you take full advantage of this service while you have some much-needed 'you time'. And when the kids do return, make sure they refuel on the hot food and cold drinks available at the cafe.
There are free on-site parking and disability spaces available. Wacky Warehouse Paper Mill is also accessible by public transport so it couldn't be easier to give your kids a wacky day out!
Rules of Play
- A parent or guardian must supervise children at all times with a minimum of 1 adult for every 5 children.
- All children playing must be under the age of 12 and below 1.45m in height.
- No food or drink is allowed in the play area. Only food purchased at Wacky or pub restaurant may be consumed in the venue and at your table.
- Children must remove socks and shoes before entering the play area. It's advised that they should wear trousers and to tuck any long-sleeved tops in. Spectacles should be removed unless they are shatterproof. No jewellery or any sharp objects (including badges) allowed in the play area.
- Play and party sessions last for 90 minutes. During quieter times, you're welcome to play as long as you like.
- No glassware should be brought into the Wacky.
- Parents are not allowed in the play area during admission times, unless it's during Tots Club.
- Please report any accident or injury to the team.
Friday/Saturday 09:00 - 20:00
Pricing & Tickets
Under 1s - FREE
Tots Club - £4.50
General Admission - £5.50
Book in advance for cheapest tickets
Find other attractions similar to Wacky Warehouse - Paper Mill by visiting our attraction tickets section.
Yes, there is parking onsite.