East Lancashire Mystery Treasure TrailBury, Greater Manchester
Are you looking for a fun and immersive family day out in East Lancashire?
Choose an exciting, self-guided mystery treasure hunt
If you’d rather have a digital detox you can also choose either a printed booklet sent by post or print yourself at home.
The Trail follows the route of the East Lancashire Railway, starting at Bury Bolton Street station. The Trail explores the quaint riverside village of Irwell Vale and the busy market town of Ramsbottom from the stations along the line.
• Instant access to adventure with the brand new App
• An exciting way to explore somewhere new
• Fun for adults as well as kids, work together to solve the clues
• Enjoy the twists and turns as you hunt for the hidden treasure
• From the UKs leading provider of treasure hunts
• Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
• All for under £10!
Trails are self guided and can be instantly downloaded from the website. Follow the Trail, solve the clues and see the sights on any day of your choosing. There is no need to phone us for opening details. All Trails are designed to be completed in daylight.
Pricing & Tickets
£9.99 per Trail (not per person). One Trail booklet recommended for a group of 4 to 5 people.
East Lancashire Mystery Treasure Trail has not told us about their parking.