Families of Birmingham,
have you heard of the Wacky Wacky Warehouse at the Old House at Home pub in Harborne
? Not only does it have an activity centre packed full of soft play essentials but arts & crafts sessions too
! Whether your child is an explorer, a mini Picasso or they have an upcoming birthday, Wacky Warehouse is the perfect place to visit.
Shall we give you the tour?
Things to do
This Wacky Warehouse in the Old House at Home pub provides kids up to 4ft9 a range of indoor play features spread over several floors of a climbing maze, including racing slides, obstacles, wobbly bridges, slick tunnels and perilous scramble climbs. Nothing builds an appetite like exercise!
Kids under 3 years can strike up a brand new adventure in the Toddler Zone. You'll enjoy lots of similar activities to the big kids' play area, just on a smaller scale and minus the big kids!
Bring a spare pair of clothes and tap into your inner artist with free arts and crafts sessions! These messy sessions are run by friendly staff who supervise all sessions. All of the creative materials are provided by the Wacky Warehouse, so don't worry about any extra fees. There is no booking system involved either so you can just drop in any time during one and get messy!
Got an upcoming birthday in your household? Book the party area for up to 20 children! Wacky Warehouse offers amazing, faff-free party packages that both parents and kids love. When you hire a birthday party at the Wacky Warehouse you get party bags, party meal boxes, party hosts, and party invitations alongside hours of fun! Not only will your kids be in a safe and air-conditioned environment but they will be looked after by a wonderful team of staff.
Whatever the age of your little monsters there is something fun on offer for all of them.
Food & Drink
Watching your kids from the sidelines can be pretty tiring and even at times boring, which Wacky warehouse totally understands. So, in order to make the parent's experience as great as their kids, Wacky Warehouse offers free Wi-Fi throughout the centre so you can catch up on your latest series, emails, texts etc...
You can also relax with some freshly-made coffee, cake and a selection of food for both kids and grown-ups. This Wacky Warehouse has everything you need to recharge your batteries whilst tiring out your energetic explorers.
So kick back and enjoy some much-need 'you' time while your kids wear themselves out.
Transport & Parking for Visitors
There is free on-site parking and we are accessible by public transport so it couldn't be easier to give your kids a wacky day out! For those with accessibility concerns, the car park also has disabled car spaces.
Rules of Play
- A parent or guardian must supervise children at all times with a minimum of 1 adult for every 5 children.
- All children playing must be under the age of 12 and below 1.45m in height.
- No food or drink is allowed in the play area. Only food purchased at Wacky or pub restaurant may be consumed in the venue and at your table.
- Children must remove socks and shoes before entering the play area. It's advised that they should wear trousers and to tuck any long-sleeved tops in. Spectacles should be removed unless they are shatterproof. No jewellery or any sharp objects (including badges) allowed in the play area.
- Play and party sessions last for 90 minutes. During quieter times, you're welcome to play as long as you like.
- No glassware should be brought into the Wacky.
- Parents are not allowed in the play area during admission times, unless it's during Tots Club.
- Please report any accident or injury to the team.