Bishop's Waltham Spy Mission Treasure TrailBishops Waltham, Hampshire
Are you looking for a fun and immersive family day out in Bishop's Waltham?
Choose an exciting, self-guided spy theme treasure hunt exploring the location.
If you’d rather have a digital detox you can also choose either a printed booklet sent by post or print yourself at home.
This Trail will take you on a journey of discovery around the characterful old streets of this pretty market town. Explore through the verdant churchyard, across the ponds originally created as fish reservoirs for the Palace, and around the picturesque ruins of the Palace itself.
• Instant access to adventure with the brand new App
• An exciting way to explore somewhere new
• Fun for adults as well as kids, work together to solve the clues
• Enjoy the twists and turns as you hunt for the hidden treasure
• From the UKs leading provider of treasure hunts
• Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
• All for under £10!
Trails are self-guided and can be instantly downloaded from the Treasure Trail website. Follow the Trail, solve the clues and see the sights on any day of your choosing. There is no need to phone up for opening details. All Trails are designed to be completed in daylight.
Pricing & Tickets
£9.99 per Trail (not per person). One Trail booklet recommended for a group of 4 to 5 people.
Bishop's Waltham Spy Mission Treasure Trail has not told us about their parking.