Wacky Warehouse - Ashley HotelWorksop, Nottinghamshire
You can also book the party area for up to 20 children, making it a fun-tastic place for kids' birthday parties!
And what's more? Wacky Warehouse at the Ashley Hotel organises its own in-house events! So keep your eyes peeled for their latest events as they are completely unique to this attraction!
Please Note: You are not allowed to bring your own food and drink into the venue, unless it's baby formula.
Rules of Play
- A parent or guardian must supervise children at all times with a minimum of 1 adult for every 5 children.
- All children playing must be under the age of 12 and below 1.45m in height.
- No food or drink is allowed in the play area. Only food purchased at Wacky or pub restaurant may be consumed in the venue and at your table.
- Children must remove socks and shoes before entering the play area. It's advised that they should wear trousers and to tuck any long-sleeved tops in. Spectacles should be removed unless they are shatterproof. No jewellery or any sharp objects (including badges) allowed in the play area.
- Play and party sessions last for 90 minutes. During quieter times, you're welcome to play as long as you like.
- No glassware should be brought into the Wacky.
- Parents are not allowed in the play area during admission times, unless it's during Tots Club.
- Please report any accident or injury to the team.
- Fantastic soft play
- Perfect for a birthday bash
- Great activity for kids & tots
Friday and Saturday 09:00 - 20:00
Pricing & Tickets
Adults – FREE
Infants (under 1’s) – FREE
Tot’s Club - £3.50
General play - £4.50
Tot’s Club is suitable for under 5’s only and takes place on weekdays from 09:00 – 15:00 during school term only. General play is suitable for all ages and takes place on weekdays from 15:00 onward and all day weekends.
Book in advance for cheapest tickets
Find other attractions similar to Wacky Warehouse - Ashley Hotel by visiting our attraction tickets section.
Yes, there is parking onsite.