The Eyam Treasure TrailEyam, Derbyshire
Are you looking for a fun and immersive family day out in Eyam?
Choose an exciting, self-guided treasure hunt
If you’d rather have a digital detox you can also choose either a printed booklet sent by post or print yourself at home.
This Trail begins outside the museum in this historically important and renowned 'plague village' before leading you around the village to discover what it was like during the plague. The route also includes a visit to the church and boundary stone, plus some stunning views, before finishing at the village square.
• Instant access to adventure with the brand new App
• An exciting way to explore somewhere new
• Fun for adults as well as kids, work together to solve the clues
• Enjoy the twists and turns as you hunt for the hidden treasure
• From the UKs leading provider of treasure hunts
• Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
• All for under £10!
Trails are self-guided and can be instantly downloaded from our website. Follow the Trail, solve the clues and see the sights on any day of your choosing. There is no need to phone us for opening details. All Trails are designed to be completed in daylig
Pricing & Tickets
£9.99 per Trail (not per person). One Trail booklet recommended for a group of 4 to 5 people.
The Eyam Treasure Trail has not told us about their parking.