Wacky Warehouse Riverside FarmSkelton, North Yorkshire
Whatever the age of your children there is something fun for all of them to try out. Race down the slides and plough into the ball pool, overcome funky obstacles and channel your inner Picasso in the arts & crafts activities. Psst, parents get involved in the arts & crafts sessions too! They will be entertained for hours.
Got an upcoming birthday in the family? Wacky Warehouse is the ultimate party host that makes birthday parties faff-free. Take a look at their party packages online. You can also book our party room for up to 25 children! Tuck into delicious party food, wear your party hats and celebrate in style! The friendly staff on site will help to make this experience perfect for your little ones.
Please Note: You are not allowed to bring your own food and drink into the venue, unless it's baby formula.
- A parent or guardian must supervise children at all times with a minimum of 1 adult for every 5 children.
- All children playing must be under the age of 12 and below 1.45m in height.
- No food or drink is allowed in the play area. Only food purchased at Wacky or pub restaurant may be consumed in the venue and at your table.
- Children must remove socks and shoes before entering the play area. It's advised that they should wear trousers and to tuck any long-sleeved tops in. Spectacles should be removed unless they are shatterproof. No jewellery or any sharp objects (including badges) allowed in the play area.
- Play and party sessions last for 90 minutes. During quieter times, you're welcome to play as long as you like.
- No glassware should be brought into the Wacky.
- Parents are not allowed in the play area during admission times, unless it's during Tots Club.
- Please report any accident or injury to the team.
Friday & Saturday 09:00 - 20:00
Pricing & Tickets
Under 1s - FREE
Tots Club - £4.50
General Admission - £5.50
Book in advance for cheapest tickets
Find other attractions similar to Wacky Warehouse Riverside Farm by visiting our attraction tickets section.
Yes, there is parking onsite.