Calling all children and parents! Are you looking for creative and imaginative play for your kiddies? Come along to the Wacky Warehouse at the Red Lion pub in Over Hulton, Bolton to climb, slide, swing and bounce!
You'll find an indoor soft play that is the perfect place to unleash your inner explorer and go wild even in wet weather. Perfect for a family-friendly day out!
Things To Do
Soft play sparks a certain kind of enjoyment for the kiddies. It's a chance to go wild, throw balls, whoosh down slides and use their imagination with games of all kinds!
So, whatever the age of your little monsters Wacky Warehouse has got something for all of them. Watch as they excitedly zoom down colourful slides and play in fantastic giant ball pits! See how high they climb on fun-tastic climbing walls and tackle obstacles in their way.
But what about tiny tots? Not to worry, there's also a separate and enclosed zone for smaller kiddies up to 3 years! Offering smaller versions of big fun plus a few little extras. So, your little sprogs are safe, and you have perfect visibility from the cafe!
Looking to book a wacky activity for your kiddo's birthday? Look no further, because, at Wacky Warehouse, you can book a party room for a wacky birthday for up to 20 kids! You can choose packages with yummy food, and when they're having a jam-packed day full of fun, you'll only see happy faces at the end of the day - it's a win-win for sure!
You can push the fun even further by getting involved in one of Wacky Warehouse's free arts and crafts sessions! Things may get a little messy, but it's the creativity and fun that counts! Plus, Wacky Warehouse has all the craft materials you could need. No booking system is involved, so you can just drop in any time during one and go wild!
Food & Drink
They offer freshly-made coffee and a selection of hot and cold food for kids and grown-ups in the café area. You'll also find Wi-Fi available throughout. They have everything you need to recharge your own batteries whilst tiring out your energetic explorers!
Please Note: You are not allowed to bring your own food and drink into the venue, unless it's baby formula.
There is free on-site parking and we are accessible by public transport so it couldn't be easier to give your kids a wacky day out!
Rules of Play
- A parent or guardian must supervise children at all times with a minimum of 1 adult for every 5 children.
- All children playing must be under the age of 12 and below 1.45m in height.
- No food or drink is allowed in the play area. Only food purchased at Wacky or pub restaurant may be consumed in the venue and at your table.
- Children must remove socks and shoes before entering the play area. It's advised that they should wear trousers and to tuck any long-sleeved tops in. Spectacles should be removed unless they are shatterproof. No jewellery or any sharp objects (including badges) allowed in the play area.
- Play and party sessions last for 90 minutes. During quieter times, you're welcome to play as long as you like.
- No glassware should be brought into the Wacky.
- Parents are not allowed in the play area during admission times, unless it's during Tots Club.
- Please report any accident or injury to the team.