Families of Preston
, come on down to the Wacky Warehouse at the Phantom Winger pub for a day of mayhem and magic. The kids can enjoy both indoor and outdoor play,
making it the perfect all-weather attraction for families.
Kids can unleash their inner explorers and artists with arts and crafts sessions on offer alongside giant playframes, rope bridges, and ball pits!
Let's jump into the full details...
Things to do
Kids can spend the day jam-packed with thrills, friend-making, and imaginative play in the Wacky Warehouse! They'll get to climb, swing and bounce through ball pools, tunnels, obstacles and down slides within the indoor playframe.
Toddlers won't have to miss out on the fun either with an epic Toddler Zone that has a similar set-up to the big kid's play area just on a smaller scale with age-appropriate features. This area is perfect for under 3's.
Both play areas offer opportunities for physical, social and imaginative play, boasting slides, tunnels, balls and bridges with plenty more. Both areas are layered in that great thick and colourful padding that protects them when they inevitably take a tumble or two. They also have great visibility from the cafe area so you can keep an eye on your rascals.
Whatever the age of your little monsters we have got something for all of them. With slides, arts & crafts, they will be entertained for hours.
Get messy in the arts & crafts activities and become the next Moet or Picasso! Kids can go wild with their paintbrushes and experiment with colours in shapes in this super fun activity. Each session is supervised and comes at no extra cost to you.
And what else? You can also book our party area for up to 25 children! Celebrate in style on the mezzanine floor - it's suitable for special occasions such as bigger Birthday parties, Christenings, Mums' Group Meetings and whatever else you need it for!
Party packages include party bags, party invitations, party food, a party host & of course the party room. It really is a faff-free option if you've got a group of energetic kids looking to celebrate their birthdays.
Food & Drink
Sit back and enjoy freshly-made coffee, cake and a selection of food for both kids and grown-ups in the café area. There is also free Wi-Fi available throughout which is great for those parents who are looking to catch up on emails, TikTok or the latest Netflix series...
You'll find everything needs to recharge your own batteries whilst tiring out your energetic explorers in the cafe.
Transport & Parking for Visitors
You'll be happy to know there is free on-site parking (with disabled spaces) and this Wacky Warehouse is accessible by public transport so it couldn't be easier to give your kids a wacky day out!
Rules of Play
- A parent or guardian must supervise children at all times with a minimum of 1 adult for every 5 children.
- All children playing must be under the age of 12 and below 1.45m in height.
- No food or drink is allowed in the play area. Only food purchased at Wacky or pub restaurant may be consumed in the venue and at your table.
- Children must remove socks and shoes before entering the play area. It's advised that they should wear trousers and to tuck any long-sleeved tops in. Spectacles should be removed unless they are shatterproof. No jewellery or any sharp objects (including badges) allowed in the play area.
- Play and party sessions last for 90 minutes. During quieter times, you're welcome to play as long as you like.
- No glassware should be brought into the Wacky.
- Parents are not allowed in the play area during admission times, unless it's during Tots Club.
- Please report any accident or injury to the team.