Whether you are looking for things to do during the school holidays or the weekends in term time, Wacky Warehouse New Florence is the perfect place to let your kids run wild - whatever the weather. It's an excellent environment with heaps of soft play adventures on offer alongside craft sessions, a ball pit, and an outdoor play area! Psst, there are epic party packages on offer too!
Things to do
Calling all children and parents! Come along to the Wacky Warehouse at the New Florence pub in Longton
to climb, slide, swing and bounce the day away! With both indoor soft play and an outdoor play area, it is the perfect place to unleash your inner explorer and go wild even in wet weather!
Monkey around on wobbly bridges and tunnels or plunge into ball pits and down slippery slides! This multi-level play frame has good visibility from the seating area so you can easily keep an eye on your youngsters while they play.
If you've got some tiny tots at home, don't worry, won't have to watch their older brother or sister play around in awe as there's also a separate and enclosed zone for toddlers! The toddler zone is designed for smaller kiddies up to 3 years old and offers smaller versions of the big play frame plus a few age-appropriate extras.
Tap into your inner artist with free arts and crafts sessions! You may want to bring a spare pair of clothes as these sessions can get pretty messy. Staff supervise all sessions and all creative materials are provided by the Wacky Warehouse. No booking system is involved, you can just drop in any time during one and get messy!
Got an upcoming birthday in your household? Book our party area for up to 15 children! Wacky Warehouse New Florence has fantastic and faff-free party packages that both parents and kids love. When you hire a birthday party at the Wacky Warehouse you get party bags, party meal boxes, party hosts, and party invitations alongside hours of fun! Not only will your kids be in a safe and air-conditioned environment but they will be looked after by a wonderful team of staff.
Whatever the age of your little monsters there is something fun for all of them with a designated area for tots, a climbing wall, a large ball pool, lots of obstacles and arts & crafts.
Food & Drink
Worked up an appetite? Enjoy freshly-made coffee, cake and a selection of food for both kids and grown-ups in the café area. There is also free Wi-Fi available throughout the activity centre so you can always catch up on emails or your latest series while the kids play.
Transport & Parking for Visitors
There is free parking and disabled allocated parking spaces onsite. The Wacky Warehouse is also accessible by public transport so it couldn't be easier to give your kids a wacky day out!
Rules of Play
- A parent or guardian must supervise children at all times with a minimum of 1 adult for every 5 children.
- All children playing must be under the age of 12 and below 1.45m in height.
- No food or drink is allowed in the play area. Only food purchased at Wacky or pub restaurant may be consumed in the venue and at your table.
- Children must remove socks and shoes before entering the play area. It's advised that they should wear trousers and to tuck any long-sleeved tops in. Spectacles should be removed unless they are shatterproof. No jewellery or any sharp objects (including badges) allowed in the play area.
- Play and party sessions last for 90 minutes. During quieter times, you're welcome to play as long as you like.
- No glassware should be brought into the Wacky.
- Parents are not allowed in the play area during admission times, unless it's during Tots Club.
- Please report any accident or injury to the team.