The Royal Tunbridge Wells Mystery Treasure TrailRoyal Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Are you looking for a fun and immersive family day out in Royal Tunbridge Wells?
Choose an exciting, self-guided mystery treasure hunt
If you’d rather have a digital detox you can also choose either a printed booklet sent by post or print yourself at home.
Editors at local paper, The Chalybeate Times, have received some very menacing letters from a disgruntled reader, signed only as 'Outrageous of TW'. Sick of the Sunday parking charges, the reader threatens they will do something shocking to attract attention to their cause! Can you solve the sneaky clues to reveal Outrageous' real identity before they do something terrible?
• Instant access to adventure with the brand new App
• An exciting way to explore somewhere new
• Fun for adults as well as kids, work together to solve the clues
• Enjoy the twists and turns as you hunt for the hidden treasure
• From the UKs leading provider of treasure hunts
• Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
• All for under £10!
Trails are self-guided and can be instantly downloaded from the Treasure Trails' website. Follow the Trail, solve the clues and see the sights on any day of your choosing. There is no need to phone for opening details. All Trails are designed to be completed in daylight.
Pricing & Tickets
£9.99 per Trail (not per person). One Trail booklet recommended for a group of 4 to 5 people.
The Royal Tunbridge Wells Mystery Treasure Trail has not told us about their parking.