The Bankside Mystery Treasure TrailSouthwark, Greater London
Are you looking for a fun and immersive family day out in Bankside?
Choose an exciting, self-guided mystery treasure hunt
If you’d rather have a digital detox you can also choose either a printed booklet sent by post or print yourself at home.
You'll start your Trail at London Bridge station, visiting Borough Market and Shakespeare's original Globe and the Globe Theatre. The route also passes the Tate Modern and Millennium Bridge as you explore along the river before finishing at Southwark Cathedral.
• Instant access to adventure with the brand new App
• An exciting way to explore somewhere new
• Fun for adults as well as kids, work together to solve the clues
• Enjoy the twists and turns as you hunt for the hidden treasure
• From the UKs leading provider of treasure hunts
• Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
• All for under £10!
Trails are self-guided and can be instantly downloaded from Treasure Trails website. Follow the Trail, solve the clues and see the sights on any day of your choosing. There is no need to phone us for opening details. All Trails are designed to be completed in daylight.
Pricing & Tickets
£9.99 per Trail (not per person). One Trail booklet recommended for a group of 4 to 5 people.
The Bankside Mystery Treasure Trail has not told us about their parking.