Aberystwyth Mystery Treasure TrailAberystwyth, Ceredigion
Are you looking for a fun and immersive family day out in Aberystwyth?
Choose an exciting, self-guided mystery treasure hunt exploring the location.
If you’d rather have a digital detox you can also choose either a printed booklet sent by post or print yourself at home.
Can you book the baddy? A tip-off has come into HQ revealing that a gang of thieves specialising in rare and valuable books have arrived in Aberystwyth. According to the intel, they've set their sights on the National Library of Wales. A new operation, codename Paperback, has been launched, and the Chief wants YOU involved. Can you help identify the gang leader before the heist?
• Instant access to adventure with the brand new App
• An exciting way to explore somewhere new
• Fun for adults as well as kids, work together to solve the clues
• Enjoy the twists and turns as you hunt for the hidden treasure
• From the UKs leading provider of treasure hunts
• Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
• All for under £10!
Trails are self-guided and can be instantly downloaded from the Treasure Trail website. Follow the Trail, solve the clues and see the sights on any day of your choosing. There is no need to phone up for opening details. All Trails are designed to be completed in daylight.
Pricing & Tickets
£9.99 per Trail (not per person). One Trail booklet recommended for a group of 4 to 5 people.
Aberystwyth Mystery Treasure Trail has not told us about their parking.