Wacky Warehouse - The Walnut TreeWakefield, West Yorkshire
Please Note: You are not allowed to bring your own food and drink into the venue, unless it's baby formula.
Rules of Play
- A parent or guardian must supervise children at all times with a minimum of 1 adult for every 5 children.
- All children playing must be under the age of 12 and below 1.45m in height.
- No food or drink is allowed in the play area. Only food purchased at Wacky or pub restaurant may be consumed in the venue and at your table.
- Children must remove socks and shoes before entering the play area. It's advised that they should wear trousers and to tuck any long-sleeved tops in. Spectacles should be removed unless they are shatterproof. No jewellery or any sharp objects (including badges) allowed in the play area.
- Play and party sessions last for 90 minutes. During quieter times, you're welcome to play as long as you like.
- No glassware should be brought into the Wacky.
- Parents are not allowed in the play area during admission times, unless it's during Tots Club.
- Please report any accident or injury to the team.
Friday and Saturday 09:00 - 20:00
Pricing & Tickets
Adults - FREE
Under 1s - FREE
Tots Club - 4.50
General Admission - 5.50
Book in advance for cheapest tickets
Find other attractions similar to Wacky Warehouse - The Walnut Tree by visiting our attraction tickets section.
Yes, there is parking onsite.