Wacky Warehouse - Chestnut TreeBarnsley, South Yorkshire
Things To Do
Whatever the age of your little monsters Wacky Warehouse has got something for all of them. With our three-tier play frame, zooming colourful slides, giant ball pool, fun-tastic obstacles to navigate through - your kids won't be able to stop giggling as they enjoy their time playing! But that's not all they can also get stuck into some fab arts & crafts, fuel their creativity and imagination and they will be entertained for hours. You can also book their party area for up to 20 children, if you don't want the fun to stop!
Food & Drink
They offer freshly-made coffee, bakes and cake and a selection of hot and cold food for both kids and grown-ups in the café area. There's also Wi-Fi available throughout. You'll find everything you need to recharge your own batteries whilst tiring out your energetic explorers.
Please Note: You are not allowed to bring your own food and drink into the venue, unless it's baby formula.
There is free on-site parking and we are accessible by public transport so it couldn't be easier to give your kids a wacky day out!
Rules of Play
- A parent or guardian must supervise children at all times with a minimum of 1 adult for every 5 children.
- All children playing must be under the age of 12 and below 1.45m in height.
- No food or drink is allowed in the play area. Only food purchased at Wacky or pub restaurant may be consumed in the venue and at your table.
- Children must remove socks and shoes before entering the play area. It’s advised that they should wear trousers and to tuck any long-sleeved tops in. Spectacles should be removed unless they are shatterproof. No jewellery or any sharp objects (including badges) allowed in the play area.
- Play and party sessions last for 90 minutes. During quieter times, you’re welcome to play as long as you like.
- No glassware should be brought into the Wacky.
- Parents are not allowed in the play area during admission times, unless it’s during Tots Club.
- Please report any accident or injury to the team.
Friday and Saturday 09:00 - 20:00
Pricing & Tickets
Adults - FREE
Under 1s - FREE
Tots Club - £4.00
General Play - £5.00
Book in advance for cheapest tickets
Find other attractions similar to Wacky Warehouse - Chestnut Tree by visiting our attraction tickets section.
Yes, there is parking onsite.