St Albans Treasure TrailSt Albans, Hertfordshire
Are you looking for a fun and immersive family day out in St Albans?
Choose an exciting, self-guided treasure hunt
If you’d rather have a digital detox you can also choose either a printed booklet sent by post or print yourself at home.
We've received word that the notorious archaeologist, Shuvlyn Pick, has looted the Verulamium Museum and stolen some of its most precious pieces! He's gone into hiding on an island, taking his historic hoard with him. Luckily, in his haste, he left behind a map and clues to his possible hiding places. Can you solve the clues, catch the crook and retrieve the treasure trove?
• Instant access to adventure with the brand new App
• An exciting way to explore somewhere new
• Fun for adults as well as kids, work together to solve the clues
• Enjoy the twists and turns as you hunt for the hidden treasure
• From the UKs leading provider of treasure hunts
• Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
• All for under £10!
Pricing & Tickets
£9.99 per Trail (not per person). One Trail booklet recommended for a group of 4 to 5 people.
St Albans Treasure Trail has not told us about their parking.