Helmsley Mystery Treasure TrailHelmsley, North Yorkshire
Are you looking for a fun and immersive family day out in Helmsley?
Choose an exciting, self-guided mystery treasure hunt
If you’d rather have a digital detox you can also choose either a printed booklet sent by post or print yourself at home.
The Trail starts at the entrance to the main Long Stay car park near the castle, at the start of the Cleveland Way. The route explores the market square and surrounding medieval streets as well as some less frequently visited areas of Helmsley, before finishing back at the castle.
• Instant access to adventure with the brand new App
• An exciting way to explore somewhere new
• Fun for adults as well as kids, work together to solve the clues
• Enjoy the twists and turns as you hunt for the hidden treasure
• From the UKs leading provider of treasure hunts
• Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
• All for under £10!
Trails are self-guided and can be instantly downloaded from the Treasure Trail website. Follow the Trail, solve the clues and see the sights on any day of your choosing. There is no need to phone up for opening details. All Trails are designed to be completed in daylight.
Pricing & Tickets
£9.99 per Trail (not per person). One Trail booklet recommended for a group of 4 to 5 people.
Helmsley Mystery Treasure Trail has not told us about their parking.