Chichester Treasure TrailChichester, West Sussex
Are you looking for a fun and immersive family day out in Chichester?
Choose an exciting, self-guided treasure hunt
If you’d rather have a digital detox you can also choose either a printed booklet sent by post or print yourself at home.
The team of archaeologists, who have been excavating the Roman Ruins, have discovered a stone journal belonging to the Roman Centurion Clueless Maximus. The journal tells a story of his hidden hoard of treasure, which he never recovered! Now, the crafty criminal Ivan D Lott has pinched Clueless' journal and we need to track down the treasure before he gets there! Can you solve the sneaky clues around Chichester and reveal the secret hideaway?
• Instant access to adventure with the brand new App
• An exciting way to explore somewhere new
• Fun for adults as well as kids, work together to solve the clues
• Enjoy the twists and turns as you hunt for the hidden treasure
• From the UKs leading provider of treasure hunts
• Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
• All for under £10!
Trails are self-guided and can be instantly downloaded from our website. Follow the Trail, solve the clues and see the sights on any day of your choosing. There is no need to phone us for opening details. All Trails are designed to be completed in daylight.
Pricing & Tickets
£9.99 per Trail (not per person). One Trail booklet recommended for a group of 4 to 5 people.
Chichester Treasure Trail has not told us about their parking.