Wacky Warehouse - Squinting CatHarrogate, North Yorkshire
Climb, slide, swing and bounce the day away! With both indoor soft play and an outdoor play area, it is the perfect place to unleash your inner explorer and go wild even in wet weather.
So, without further ado let's get into all the excellent kid-friendly facilities at the Wacky Warehouse Squinting Cat...
Big kids can monkey around on the giant playframe, tackle wobbly bridges, shuffle through tunnels and plough into the giant ball pit after snaking down the slides. This adventure is suited for kids up to 10 years old who is 4"9 or under.
Have we got the next Andy Warhol, Klimt, or Picasso in our midst?! There's only one way to find out... Head over to FREE arts & crafts sessions! These fun sessions are hosted by an enthusiastic member of staff Plus they offer regular led arts and crafts sessions which tend to be Drop In and posted in advance on their site.
There's no party like a Wacky Party, am I right? Raise the roof with all your friends and family, whizzing through the playframes, racing down slides and tucking into some yummy party food at the end. Wacky Warehouse parties are great hosts that offer party invitations, party bags, a party room, post-host, and party food in their party package! Book our party area for up to 28 children and go wild.
Whatever your little monsters' age, there is always something fun to try out. With a designated area for tots, slides, ball pools, obstacles and arts & crafts, they will be entertained for hours.
Inside Wacky Warehouse however, you can enjoy a wide range of treats from freshly-made coffee, cake and a selection of food for both kids and grown-ups in the café area.
Wacky Warehouse has everything you need to recharge your own batteries whilst tiring out your energetic explorers.
Rules of Play
- A parent or guardian must supervise children at all times with a minimum of 1 adult for every 5 children.
- All children playing must be under the age of 12 and below 1.45m in height.
- No food or drink is allowed in the play area. Only food purchased at Wacky or pub restaurant may be consumed in the venue and at your table.
- Children must remove socks and shoes before entering the play area. It’s advised that they should wear trousers and to tuck any long-sleeved tops in. Spectacles should be removed unless they are shatterproof. No jewellery or any sharp objects (including badges) allowed in the play area.
- Play and party sessions last for 90 minutes. During quieter times, you’re welcome to play as long as you like.
- No glassware should be brought into the Wacky.
- Parents are not allowed in the play area during admission times, unless it’s during Tots Club.
- Please report any accident or injury to the team.
Friday & Saturday 09:00 - 20:00
Pricing & Tickets
Under 1s - FREE
Tots Club - 4.00
General Admission - 5.00
Book in advance for cheapest tickets
Find other attractions similar to Wacky Warehouse - Squinting Cat by visiting our attraction tickets section.
Yes, there is parking onsite.