Have you got adventure running through your veins? Unleash your inner explorer in the exciting indoor adventure play area at Wacky Warehouse Gingerbread Man in Market Drayton, Shropshire.
Climb, slip n slide, swing like around like a jungle animal and bounce like Tigger as you move through the soft play course. With both indoor soft play and an outdoor play area, it is the perfect place to unleash your inner explorer and go wild even in wet weather!
Things to do
If your little sprogs are bubbling over with excitement, the best place to burn away their energy is at the Wacky Warehouse. Their eyes will light up at the wide variety of colourful ball bits, tunnels, bridges, and slides.
Kids from 6 months to 10 years or up to 4ft9 are welcome to play with multi-level features and there is a dedicated and enclosed play zone for the under-3 crowds to enjoy. This area includes smaller versions of the major features with some age-appropriate challenges of their own.
Regular adult-led arts and crafts sessions are also offered here, giving you a great chance to get hands-on with the kids and make some pretty messes. You don't have to book but it's worth noting the next one and turning up a little early to secure your place.
Have we got some party animals in the building? You can get birthday party action going with Wacky party invitations, party bags, party meal boxes and a dedicated party room to get the birthday bash popping off! There's plenty of physical and imaginative play to nourish their bodies and minds during each play-party. Parties can be booked for up to 25 children.
Whatever the age of your little monsters there are many day out activities for all your kids to enjoy! With a designated area for tots, a climbing wall, a large ball pool, lots of obstacles and arts & crafts, there's plenty on offer at this Wacky Warehouse!
Food & Drink
Are your youngsters all tired out? Cosy up to your little ones while they dine out on a wide range of snacks or kid-sized meals. You can also enjoy freshly-made coffee, cake and a selection of food for both kids and grown-ups in the café area.
You'll be happy to know there is free Wi-Fi available throughout the warehouse too so you can swipe away while your kids go wild in the soft play area.
Transport & Parking for Visitors
There is free on-site parking and the activity centre is accessible by public transport so it couldn't be easier to give your kids a wacky day out!
Rules of Play
- A parent or guardian must supervise children at all times with a minimum of 1 adult for every 5 children.
- All children playing must be under the age of 12 and below 1.45m in height.
- No food or drink is allowed in the play area. Only food purchased at Wacky or pub restaurant may be consumed in the venue and at your table.
- Children must remove socks and shoes before entering the play area. It's advised that they should wear trousers and to tuck any long-sleeved tops in. Spectacles should be removed unless they are shatterproof. No jewellery or any sharp objects (including badges) allowed in the play area.
- Play and party sessions last for 90 minutes. During quieter times, you're welcome to play as long as you like.
- No glassware should be brought into the Wacky.
- Parents are not allowed in the play area during admission times, unless it's during Tots Club.
- Please report any accident or injury to the team.