The Whitstable Spy Mission Treasure TrailWhitstable, Kent
The Whitstable Trail is designed to take you through the heart of this seaside town. Hunt along the high street, search high and low around the waterfront and breathe in through the alleyways.
But, the future of this harbour town is at stake...
The story goes that it's low tide at Tankerton beach. As usual, the shingle road, "The Street", has emerged. But something is different. Crabby spies have planted a device to stop the large oysters from opening so they can pinch the pearls for themselves! Can your family solve the sneaky clues around Whitstable and crack the de-activation code before Whitstable's oyster eateries are forced to close? We're counting on you!
You can choose either a printed booklet sent by post, or, for the first time you can use the brand new for 2023 Treasure Trails App, for instant access to an interactive adventure!
• Instant access to adventure with the brand new App
• An exciting way to explore somewhere new
• Fun for adults as well as kids, work together to solve the clues
• Enjoy the twists and turns as you hunt for the hidden treasure
• From the UKs leading provider of treasure hunts
• Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
• All for under £10!
Adventure is waiting…
Enjoy an exciting day out on a self-guided treasure hunt around Whitstable for a fun and immersive adventure for the whole family!
Pricing & Tickets
The Whitstable Spy Mission Treasure Trail has not told us about their parking.