Stoke Bruerne Treasure TrailStoke Bruerne, Northamptonshire
Are you looking for a fun and immersive family day out in Stoke Bruerne?
Choose an exciting, self-guided treasure hunt
If you’d rather have a digital detox you can also choose either a printed booklet sent by post or print yourself at home.
The Trail starts at The Navigation Inn and takes you on a circular route through the small nature reserve and up through the village to the church. you will then return back to the canal to walk along the towpath to Blisworth Tunnel, the third longest on the canal system.
• Instant access to adventure with the brand new App
• An exciting way to explore somewhere new
• Fun for adults as well as kids, work together to solve the clues
• Enjoy the twists and turns as you hunt for the hidden treasure
• From the UKs leading provider of treasure hunts
• Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
• All for under £10!
Trails are self-guided and can be instantly downloaded from our website. Follow the Trail, solve the clues and see the sights on any day of your choosing. There is no need to phone us for opening details. All Trails are designed to be completed in dayligh
Pricing & Tickets
£9.99 per Trail (not per person). One Trail booklet recommended for a group of 4 to 5 people.
Stoke Bruerne Treasure Trail has not told us about their parking.