Manchester Spy Mission Treasure TrailManchester, Greater Manchester
Are you looking for a fun and immersive family day in Manchester? Choose an exciting, self-guided spy theme treasure hunt through the city. You'll uncover the spot where Manchester began, see the oldest lock on the Rochdale canal, and learn many more incredible stories about the city.
If you’d rather have a digital detox you can also choose either a printed booklet sent by post or print yourself at home.
The story goes that a villainous factory owner has created a rain-making machine over Manchester to increase production in his cotton mills. The local spy agency, SWARM, are busy bees tracking down the enemy and need you - our top agents - to help! Can your family solve the sneaky clues and crack the code to switch off the device?
• Instant access to adventure with the brand new App
• An exciting way to explore somewhere new
• Fun for adults as well as kids, work together to solve the clues
• Enjoy the twists and turns as you hunt for the hidden treasure
• From the UKs leading provider of treasure hunts
• Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
• All for under £10!
Adventure is waiting…
Enjoy a day out with a difference on a self-guided treasure hunt around Manchester for a fun and immersive adventure for the whole family!
Pricing & Tickets
£9.99 per Trail (not per person). One Trail booklet recommended for a group of 4 to 5 people.
Manchester Spy Mission Treasure Trail has not told us about their parking.