Falmouth Mystery Treasure TrailFalmouth, Cornwall
Are you looking for a fun and immersive family day out in Falmouth?
Choose an exciting, self-guided mystery treasure hunt
If you’d rather have a digital detox you can also choose either a printed booklet sent by post or print yourself at home.
After being targeted by a crazy local scientist who plans to disrupt this famous event for her own gains, the Falmouth Oyster Festival is at risk! Our insider intel tells us she intends to hoard the delicious delicacies to conduct crazy crustaceous experiments. We can't let that happen. We need you, our top agent, to solve the sneaky clues, crack the code and stop the fishy fiend. Good luck!
• Instant access to adventure with the brand new App
• An exciting way to explore somewhere new
• Fun for adults as well as kids, work together to solve the clues
• Enjoy the twists and turns as you hunt for the hidden treasure
• From the UKs leading provider of treasure hunts
• Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
• All for under £10!
Trails are self-guided and can be instantly downloaded from the Treasure Trail website. Follow the Trail, solve the clues and see the sights on any day of your choosing. There is no need to phone up for opening details. All Trails are designed to be completed in daylight.
Pricing & Tickets
£9.99 per Trail (not per person). One Trail booklet recommended for a group of 4 to 5 people.
Falmouth Mystery Treasure Trail has not told us about their parking.