Dorchester Mystery Treasure TrailDorchester, Dorset
Are you looking for a fun and immersive family day out in Dorchester?
Choose an exciting, self-guided mystery treasure hunt
If you’d rather have a digital detox you can also choose either a printed booklet sent by post or print yourself at home.
This circular Trail starts at the top 'O' Town pay and display car park and explores this historic home town of Thomas Hardy, the famous writer. you will see the Roman Town House, ancient buildings, Hangman's Cottage and both the Dorchester and Military Museums as well as the array of shops in the town centre.
• Instant access to adventure with the brand new App
• An exciting way to explore somewhere new
• Fun for adults as well as kids, work together to solve the clues
• Enjoy the twists and turns as you hunt for the hidden treasure
• From the UKs leading provider of treasure hunts
• Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
• All for under £10!
Trails are self-guided and can be instantly downloaded from the Treasure Trail website. Follow the Trail, solve the clues and see the sights on any day of your choosing. There is no need to phone up for opening details. All Trails are designed to be completed in daylight.
Pricing & Tickets
£9.99 per Trail (not per person). One Trail booklet recommended for a group of 4 to 5 people.
Dorchester Mystery Treasure Trail has not told us about their parking.