Ware Spy Mission Treasure TrailWare, Hertfordshire
Are you looking for a fun and immersive family day out in Ware?
Choose an exciting, self-guided spy theme treasure hunt
If you’d rather have a digital detox you can also choose either a printed booklet sent by post or print yourself at home.
The Trail starts in the library car park in Burgage Lane and leads you along the beautiful River Lea to reveal some of its hidden history. It takes you around the grounds of the ancient Priory and along the quaint streets of historical Ware before finishing back at your start point.
• Instant access to adventure with the brand new App
• An exciting way to explore somewhere new
• Fun for adults as well as kids, work together to solve the clues
• Enjoy the twists and turns as you hunt for the hidden treasure
• From the UKs leading provider of treasure hunts
• Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
• All for under £10!
Trails are self-guided and can be instantly downloaded from the Treasure Trail website. Follow the Trail, solve the clues and see the sights on any day of your choosing. There is no need to phone up for opening details. All Trails are designed to be completed in daylight.
Pricing & Tickets
£9.99 per Trail (not per person). One Trail booklet recommended for a group of 4 to 5 people.
Ware Spy Mission Treasure Trail has not told us about their parking.