The Stirling Mystery Treasure TrailStirling, Stirling and Falkirk
Are you looking for a fun and immersive family day out in Stirling?
Choose an exciting, self-guided mystery treasure hunt
If you’d rather have a digital detox you can also choose either a printed booklet sent by post or print yourself at home.
The Trail starts at Old Town Jail in St John Street, passing the Church of Holy Rude close to Stirling Castle. you then proceed along the historic Back Walk to Smith Art Gallery, Dumbarton Road, King Street, Friars Street, St Marys Wynd and Bow Street, before returning to St John Street.
• Instant access to adventure with the brand new App
• An exciting way to explore somewhere new
• Fun for adults as well as kids, work together to solve the clues
• Enjoy the twists and turns as you hunt for the hidden treasure
• From the UKs leading provider of treasure hunts
• Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
• All for under £10!
Trails are self-guided and can be instantly downloaded from our website. Follow the Trail, solve the clues and see the sights on any day of your choosing. There is no need to phone us for opening details. All Trails are designed to be completed in dayligh
Pricing & Tickets
£9.99 per Trail (not per person). One Trail booklet recommended for a group of 4 to 5 people.
The Stirling Mystery Treasure Trail has not told us about their parking.