The Exeter Mystery Treasure TrailExeter, Devon
Are you looking for a fun and immersive family day out in Exeter?
Choose an exciting, self-guided mystery treasure hunt
If you’d rather have a digital detox you can also choose either a printed booklet sent by post or print yourself at home.
Comic knitter, Robbie Bobbins, has dropped his last stitch in mysterious circumstances that are baffling local police! The close-knit community is reeling at the loss, but authorities can feel the loose threads of the case slipping through their fingers. Can you use your cunning wit to solve the sneaky clues and discover who bumped off Bobbins?
• Instant access to adventure with the brand new App
• An exciting way to explore somewhere new
• Fun for adults as well as kids, work together to solve the clues
• Enjoy the twists and turns as you hunt for the hidden treasure
• From the UKs leading provider of treasure hunts
• Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
• All for under £10!
Trails are self-guided and can be instantly downloaded from our website. Follow the Trail, solve the clues and see the sights on any day of your choosing. There is no need to phone us for opening details. All Trails are designed to be completed in daylight.
Pricing & Tickets
£9.99 per Trail (not per person). One Trail booklet recommended for a group of 4 to 5 people.
The Exeter Mystery Treasure Trail has not told us about their parking.