Aberdeen Spy Mission Treasure TrailAberdeen, Aberdeenshire
Are you looking for a fun and immersive family day out in Aberdeen?
Choose an exciting, self-guided spy theme treasure hunt exploring the location.
If you’d rather have a digital detox you can also choose either a printed booklet sent by post or print yourself at home.
The Trail begins at the junction of Holburn Street, Union Street and Alford Place and includes Harlaw Academy grounds, St Marys Church, Queens Cross Church and Neilfield cemetery. This route around the west end highlights just some of the fine examples of Aberdeen's granite heritage.
• Instant access to adventure with the brand new App
• An exciting way to explore somewhere new
• Fun for adults as well as kids, work together to solve the clues
• Enjoy the twists and turns as you hunt for the hidden treasure
• From the UKs leading provider of treasure hunts
• Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
• All for under £10!
Trails are self-guided and can be instantly downloaded from our website.
Follow the Trail, solve the clues and see the sights on any day of your choosing.
There is no need to phone us for opening details.
All Trails are designed to be completed in daylight.
Pricing & Tickets
Per Trail (not per person): £9.99
One Trail booklet recommended for a group of 4 to 5 people.
Aberdeen Spy Mission Treasure Trail has not told us about their parking.