Wacky Warehouse - Kiss Me HardyColliers Wood, Greater London
Food & Drink
They offer freshly-made coffee and a selection of hot and cold food for kids and grown-ups in the café area. You'll also find Wi-Fi available throughout. They have everything you need to recharge your own batteries whilst tiring out your energetic explorers!
Please Note: You are not allowed to bring your own food and drink into the venue, unless it's baby formula.
There is parking but it's not attached to Wacky Warehouse or the pub.
Rules of Play
- A parent or guardian must supervise children at all times with a minimum of 1 adult for every 5 children.
- All children playing must be under the age of 12 and below 1.45m in height.
- No food or drink is allowed in the play area. Only food purchased at Wacky or pub restaurant may be consumed in the venue and at your table.
- Children must remove socks and shoes before entering the play area. It's advised that they should wear trousers and to tuck any long-sleeved tops in. Spectacles should be removed unless they are shatterproof. No jewellery or any sharp objects (including badges) allowed in the play area.
- Play and party sessions last for 90 minutes. During quieter times, you're welcome to play as long as you like.
- No glassware should be brought into the Wacky.
- Parents are not allowed in the play area during admission times, unless it's during Tots Club.
- Please report any accident or injury to the team.
Friday and Saturday 09:00 - 20:00
Pricing & Tickets
Under 1s - FREE
Tots Club £4.50
General admission £5.50
Book in advance for cheapest tickets
Find other attractions similar to Wacky Warehouse - Kiss Me Hardy by visiting our attraction tickets section.
Yes, there is parking onsite.