The world is your soft-play-oyster at Wacky Warehouse Kingstown Hotel in Hedon, Hull. Climb, slide, swing and bounce during soft play sessions. Unleash your wild side and bring your friends along with you too!
With both indoor soft play and an outdoor play area, it is the perfect place to unleash your inner explorer and go wild even in wet weather.
Things to do
Whatever the age of your little monsters, there is something magical awaiting them. With a designated area for tots, a slide, a ball pool, obstacles and arts & crafts, they will be entertained for hours.
Wacky Warehouse at the Kingstown Hotel offers children up to 4ft9 a day of adventurous exercise and excitement negotiating fun obstacles and interactive equipment spread over several levels, including super slides and wobbly bridges, a ball lagoon and plenty more!
Kids will be getting fit and active while having fun! They'll get stuck into exciting imaginative play while they also develop their gross motor and social skills, fitness and confidence. It's handy for play dating too!
Infants up to 3 years are offered a separate safe play area just for them with a padded crawl space and their own little features like soft construction materials plus a baby slide and ball pit.
They also offer adult-led drop-in arts and crafts sessions, these are regular but not daily so check ahead if that's the attraction to you! No pre-booking is possible but usually plenty of places going. Grown-ups can join in!
Outside there is also a decked and lawned area overlooked by the conservatory seating, which is nice for kids to cool off but has no exterior kids' equipment.
You can also book our party room for up to 22 children!
Food & Drink
Tuck into delicious cakes and wash down with a freshly-made cup of coffee in the cosy cafe area. There is a wide selection of food for both kids and grown-ups and free Wi-Fi available throughout! You'll find everything you need to recharge your own batteries whilst tiring out your energetic explorers. Plus the free WiFi offers the option of keeping either them or yourselves busy on a personal device at your table.
Transport & Parking for Visitors
There is free on-site parking and we are accessible by public transport so it couldn't be easier to give your kids a wacky day out! There are also disabled allocated parking spaces too for those with low mobility.
Rules of Play
- A parent or guardian must supervise children at all times with a minimum of 1 adult for every 5 children.
- All children playing must be under the age of 12 and below 1.45m in height.
- No food or drink is allowed in the play area. Only food purchased at Wacky or pub restaurant may be consumed in the venue and at your table.
- Children must remove socks and shoes before entering the play area. It's advised that they should wear trousers and to tuck any long-sleeved tops in. Spectacles should be removed unless they are shatterproof. No jewellery or any sharp objects (including badges) allowed in the play area.
- Play and party sessions last for 90 minutes. During quieter times, you're welcome to play as long as you like.
- No glassware should be brought into the Wacky.
- Parents are not allowed in the play area during admission times, unless it's during Tots Club.
- Please report any accident or injury to the team.