Wacky Warehouse - Ballot BoxGreenford, Greater London
You may be planning a birthday party, looking for a term-time treat or even planning ahead for things to do in the school holidays - either way, the Wacky Warehouse Ballot Box is the perfect place for families to visit!
With both indoor soft play and an outdoor play area, it is the perfect place to unleash your inner explorer and go wild even in wet weather.
Rules of Play
- A parent or guardian must supervise children at all times with a minimum of 1 adult for every 5 children.
- All children playing must be under the age of 12 and below 1.45m in height.
- No food or drink is allowed in the play area. Only food purchased at Wacky or pub restaurant may be consumed in the venue and at your table.
- Children must remove socks and shoes before entering the play area. It's advised that they should wear trousers and to tuck any long-sleeved tops in. Spectacles should be removed unless they are shatterproof. No jewellery or any sharp objects (including badges) allowed in the play area.
- Play and party sessions last for 90 minutes. During quieter times, you're welcome to play as long as you like.
- No glassware should be brought into the Wacky.
- Parents are not allowed in the play area during admission times, unless it's during Tots Club.
- Please report any accident or injury to the team.
Friday & Saturday 09:00 - 20:00
Pricing & Tickets
Adults - FREE
Under 1s - FREE
Tots Club - £4.00
General Admission - £5.00
Book in advance for cheapest tickets
Find other attractions similar to Wacky Warehouse - Ballot Box by visiting our attraction tickets section.
Yes, there is parking onsite.