The Shrewsbury Mystery Treasure TrailShrewsbury, Shropshire
Are you looking for a fun and immersive family day out in Shrewsbury?
Choose an exciting, self-guided mystery treasure hunt
If you’d rather have a digital detox you can also choose either a printed booklet sent by post or print yourself at home.
The Trail starts and finishes at Darwin's Gate at Mardol Head in the centre of town. The route goes through the Dingle and Quarry Park, which has a lovely playground for children and over 20 acres of space for picnics and recreation. The route also reveals the delights of this historic county town, famed for being the birth place of Charles Darwin.
• Instant access to adventure with the brand new App
• An exciting way to explore somewhere new
• Fun for adults as well as kids, work together to solve the clues
• Enjoy the twists and turns as you hunt for the hidden treasure
• From the UKs leading provider of treasure hunts
• Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
• All for under £10!
Trails are self-guided and can be instantly downloaded from our website. Follow the Trail, solve the clues and see the sights on any day of your choosing. There is no need to phone us for opening details. All Trails are designed to be completed in daylight.
Pricing & Tickets
£9.99 per Trail (not per person). One Trail booklet recommended for a group of 4 to 5 people.
The Shrewsbury Mystery Treasure Trail has not told us about their parking.