Inverness Mystery Treasure TrailInverness, The Highlands
Are you looking for a fun and immersive family day out in Inverness?
Choose an exciting, self-guided mystery treasure hunt
If you’d rather have a digital detox you can also choose either a printed booklet sent by post or print yourself at home.
The Trail starts outside the Visitor Information centre and uncovers a wealth of interesting buildings to be found around the compact and picturesque city centre. you will also pass the castle and enjoy the riverside walkways before returning to the start point.
• Instant access to adventure with the brand new App
• An exciting way to explore somewhere new
• Fun for adults as well as kids, work together to solve the clues
• Enjoy the twists and turns as you hunt for the hidden treasure
• From the UKs leading provider of treasure hunts
• Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
• All for under £10!
Trails are self-guided and can be instantly downloaded from the Treasure Trail website. Follow the Trail, solve the clues and see the sights on any day of your choosing. There is no need to phone up for opening details. All Trails are designed to be completed in daylight.
Pricing & Tickets
£9.99 per Trail (not per person). One Trail booklet recommended for a group of 4 to 5 people.
Inverness Mystery Treasure Trail has not told us about their parking.