Calling all children and parents! Looking for things to do in the school holidays? Come along to the Wacky Warehouse at the Barlow Croft pub in East Didsbury, Manchester
to climb, slide, swing and bounce the day away! Your little tots will love unleashing all their energy, racing each other down the slide, leaping over obstacles and humping into ball pits.
All the while, you parents get some well-need time to yourselves in the cosy cafe. Psst, there's free Wi-Fi too!
Things to do
Wacky Warehouse Barlow Croft is the perfect place to unleash your inner explorer and go wild even in wet weather. Whatever the age of your little monsters we have got something for all of them.
There is a broad range of exciting indoor soft play facilities for the kids to enjoy with a designated area for tots, ball pools, slides, obstacles and arts & crafts, they will be entertained for hours. It's no wonder why this award-winning family attraction is so popular!
Got an upcoming birthday in the family? Book your child’s birthday party with Wacky Warehouse Barlow Croft Didsbury. You'll get party invitations, party food, and gift bags all included in an affordable birthday party package!
Food & Drink
Drink up some freshly-made coffee and devour a selection of cakes, sandwiches and hot food for both kids and grown-ups! This attraction
has everything you need to recharge your own batteries whilst tiring out your energetic explorers.
All abilities are welcome at the Wacky Warehouse Barlow Croft. There are accessible toilets, disabled parking spaces, baby-changing facilities and pushchair access onsite.
Travel & Parking for Visitors
There is free on-site parking and we are accessible by public transport so it couldn't be easier to give your kids a wacky day out!
Rules of Play
- A parent or guardian must supervise children at all times with a minimum of 1 adult for every 5 children.
- All children playing must be under the age of 12 and below 1.45m in height.
- No food or drink is allowed in the play area. Only food purchased at Wacky or pub restaurant may be consumed in the venue and at your table.
- Children must remove socks and shoes before entering the play area. It's advised that they should wear trousers and to tuck any long-sleeved tops in. Spectacles should be removed unless they are shatterproof. No jewellery or any sharp objects (including badges) allowed in the play area.
- Play and party sessions last for 90 minutes. During quieter times, you're welcome to play as long as you like.
- No glassware should be brought into the Wacky.
- Parents are not allowed in the play area during admission times, unless it's during Tots Club.
- Please report any accident or injury to the team.