Battle Through Time Spy Mission Treasure TrailBattle, East Sussex
Are you looking for a fun and immersive family day out in Battle?
Choose an exciting, self-guided spy theme treasure hunt exploring the location.
If you’d rather have a digital detox you can also choose either a printed booklet sent by post or print yourself at home.
Hans O. Thyme, a grumpy quantum physicist, has discovered how to travel in time! This would be a cause for celebration, except he plans to travel to 1066 to change the course of history. If he succeeds, life as we know it will disappear... TTHQ need a top agent to uncover the code that can override his time machine. Can you solve the clues and crack the code before time runs out?
• Instant access to adventure with the brand new App
• An exciting way to explore somewhere new
• Fun for adults as well as kids, work together to solve the clues
• Enjoy the twists and turns as you hunt for the hidden treasure
• From the UKs leading provider of treasure hunts
• Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
• All for under £10!
Trails are self-guided and can be instantly downloaded from the Treasure Trails website. Follow the Trail, solve the clues and see the sights on any day of your choosing. There is no need to phone the attraction for opening details. All Trails are designed to be completed in daylight.
Pricing & Tickets
£9.99 per Trail (not per person). One Trail booklet recommended for a group of 4 to 5 people.
Yes, there is parking nearby.