Calling all children and parents! Come along to the Wacky Warehouse at the Wheatlands Farm pub, Marske-by-the-Sea to climb, slide, swing and bounce. There's so much fun to be had here, your kiddies will leave with happy faces!
Things To Do
With both indoor soft play and an outdoor play area, it is the perfect place to unleash your inner explorer and go wild even in wet weather! Whatever the age of your little monsters Wacky Warehouse has got something for them all.
With their three-tier play frame, multiple slides to zoom down, giant ball pools, obstacles to clamber through and climbing ropes, they'll be entertained for hours and it's all designed for fun and laughter!
Did you know they have a designated area for tots? It means your littlest of ones can enjoy the same amount of fun, in a safe environment! And what's even more fun, is if your kids are feeling a little creative, they can take part in some arts & crafts! It's time to get messy as they enjoy hours of entertainment!
Is their birthday coming up? You can also book their fantastic party room for up to 20 children. Lots of play, hours of fun and happy faces.
Food & Drink
Feeling peckish? No worries, Wacky Warehouse has something to sink your teeth into! With a great selection of food for both kiddies and grown-ups, everyone's bellies will be full! Just head over to the café area, for your meals and a range of cakes too!
There are also freshly-made hot drinks and other refreshments to quench your thirst. And there will be Wi-Fi available throughout the venue too! So, they have everything you need to recharge your own batteries whilst tiring out your energetic explorers.
Please Note: You are not allowed to bring your own food and drink into the venue, unless it's baby formula.
There is free on-site parking and we are accessible by public transport so it couldn't be easier to give your kids a wacky day out!
Rules of Play
- A parent or guardian must supervise children at all times with a minimum of 1 adult for every 5 children.
- All children playing must be under the age of 12 and below 1.45m in height.
- No food or drink is allowed in the play area. Only food purchased at Wacky or pub restaurant may be consumed in the venue and at your table.
- Children must remove socks and shoes before entering the play area. It's advised that they should wear trousers and to tuck any long-sleeved tops in. Spectacles should be removed unless they are shatterproof. No jewellery or any sharp objects (including badges) allowed in the play area.
- Play and party sessions last for 90 minutes. During quieter times, you're welcome to play as long as you like.
- No glassware should be brought into the Wacky.
- Parents are not allowed in the play area during admission times, unless it's during Tots Club.
- Please report any accident or injury to the team.