The St Davids Treasure TrailSt Davids, Pembrokeshire
Are you looking for a fun and immersive family day out in St Ives?
Choose an exciting, self-guided mystery treasure hunt
If you’d rather have a digital detox you can also choose either a printed booklet sent by post or print yourself at home.
You're going to need some bright ideas on this case...The tight-knit art community of St Ives is at a loss following the passing of the internationally renowned artist Ivanta Paintalot. The painter was making the most of the town's unique lighting until her studio light switch was tampered with - what a shock! Can you solve the sneaky clues and find the villain before they extinguish another bright light?
• Instant access to adventure with the brand new App
• An exciting way to explore somewhere new
• Fun for adults as well as kids, work together to solve the clues
• Enjoy the twists and turns as you hunt for the hidden treasure
• From the UKs leading provider of treasure hunts
• Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
• All for under £10!
Trails are self-guided and can be instantly downloaded from our website. Follow the Trail, solve the clues and see the sights on any day of your choosing. There is no need to phone us for opening details. All Trails are designed to be completed in daylig
Pricing & Tickets
£9.99 per Trail (not per person). One Trail booklet recommended for a group of 4 to 5 people.
The St Davids Treasure Trail has not told us about their parking.