Buy London Zoo Tickets
Book with Confidence | Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
Do you and the family love animals and wildlife? You should visit one of the best zoos in the UK! London Zoo is an incredibly popular attraction that families love, so snap up those London Zoo tickets and get going! Our attractions page has all the tickets you need to have an enjoyable family day out!
About London Zoo
London Zoo is a brilliant attraction to visit, especially to see over 750 amazing animal species and some that you might not see anywhere else. From Wolverines, Sumatran tigers and the Patagonian Mara (which are free roaming!). But you can also see the beautiful Macaw birds, Asiatic lions, cheeky llamas and some incredible nocturnal animals like the sloth, monkeys and tamanduas!
With so much amazing wildlife and exotic animals to see, you can make a day or night out of it.
London Zoo FAQs
How much are London Zoo tickets?
What time does it open?
- 1st November 2021 – 11th February 2022 10:00 – 16:00
- 12th February – 26th March 10:00 – 17:00
- 27th March – 4th September 10:00 – 18:00
How long will I spend there?
To get the most out of your visit, it’s best to reserve a day.
What is close to London Zoo?
Buckingham Palace, which is 20 minutes away (3.4 miles) – St James Park, London, Greater London, SW1A 1AA.
Madame Tussauds London, which is 6 minutes away (1.3 miles) – Marylebone Road, Baker Street, London, Greater London, NW1 5LR.
These are just a few attractions you can visit, as London is teeming with fabulous things to do!.
What age is best for London Zoo?
How much money should I budget for London Zoo?
Food generally reaches. up to £13.00 per meal and souvenirs can vary in price depending on the item.
So, we estimate up to £150 for a family day out (just to be safe).
Ways to get to London Zoo
- The address is Outer Cir, London NW1 4RY and the car park is on the Outer Circle.
- Camden Town (16 minutes walk from the zoo)
- Chalk Farm (18 minutes walk)
- Baker Street (21 minutes walk)
- Euston Station and then either Camden Town or Chalk Farm tube
- Marylebone Station and then Baker Street tube
- buses that stop by the Zoo are number 88 and 274 north and southbound
London Zoo Tickets
For a standard entry, our ticket prices are from £33.00 per adult and £21.00 per child. Please pre-book tickets.
The ticket includes full entry to the ZSL London Zoo, where you can discover 750 species of animal, visit England’s largest penguin pool and set off on your own wild adventures to the magnificent reptiles, around beautiful gardens and more.
Why book with us?
Partnering with the biggest ticket provider, TUI and their brand Musement, means that we can offer tickets from around 450 cities and 80 countries around the globe. All with the best price guarantee and secure booking!
Meaning your ticket purchases are safe, instant and with 50,000 other users using the service every month, you know it’s trustworthy too.
So, book your tickets today!
Important information about your London Zoo tickets
You can find all the information you need from the ticket page
But here are a few important things to note:
- Entrance is free for children under 3 years old
- Last entry is 1 hour before closing
- Fast-track entrance is only open on weekends from 10:00 – 14:00
- Sightseeing animals are allowed in the zoo under certain circumstances. Please contact the zoo for more information.
So, we hope you’ve found this blog helpful and informative for your enjoyable visit to London Zoo! Your day should be with ease. If you want to find out more information about the attraction, visit their website. If you’re looking for more London attractions to visit, have a browse here!
And if you’re looking for more attractions to visit, we have more tickets on offer!