We're here to help you from Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm. If you need help with anything ticket related, just give us a call on 0800 002 9500.
Q. What do I do if I need help out of hours?
- You can give us a ring on 0800 002 9500 and leave us a voicemail. We'll get back to you within 48 hours. If it's really urgent, you can ring the attraction you've booked tickets to visit and see if they can offer any assistance.
Q. I can't print my ticket off.
- We recommend giving the attraction you've booked tickets to visit a call. Explain the situation to them, and they might be able to help you out. Most attractions do require the ticket to printed, but some may be more lenient.
Q. Where's my ticket?
- If you haven't received your ticket, please check your spam folder and also check any other email addresses you have. If you still can't find the ticket email, please rebook your tickets and we will refund any duplicates the next working day.
Q. The attraction doesn't recognise my ticket, what do I do?
- If the attraction don't recognise your ticket please refer them to your ticket number. Your ticket number begins with 2017 and should also have your name at the end. If you have to purchase a new ticket we will refund the higher priced ticket the next working day.
Q. I need to amend my booking
- Give us a call on 0800 002 9500 and we can help you out. If your amend is urgent and out of hours, let the attraction you're visiting know and they may be able to help.