Sweet Like Chocolate: York's Chocolate Story Video Review
Days out don’t come much more chocolatey than a visit to York’s Chocolate Story. Join Harriet as she discovers the stories behind the greatest names in chocolate, unwraps the secrets of chocolate making, and even gets to try some for herself along the way!
Harriet’s top tips for the perfect day out at York’s Chocolate Story:
- Don’t eat a lot before you go, as there’s plenty of chocolate to enjoy along the way
- Guided tours take around an hour
- Ideal for children aged 4+, but younger kids will still love the chocolatey-ness!
- Beware of the bitter chocolate in the taste test
- I highly recommend sharing a big chocolate fondue at the end – delicious!
Have you visited before? Let us know in a comment below!