Light The Way: Video review of Magical Lantern Festival
Magical Lantern Festival is exactly that; a magical day out for the whole family! Home to a stunning collection of illuminated lanterns, from 'Polar Bears on Ice' to a magnificent giant 'Chinese Temple of Heaven', you can walk amongst larger than life light installations that will capture the imagination!
Don't believe us? See just how incredible there are in the video below, and don't miss our top tips for planning your visit!
Top tips for visiting Magical Lantern Festival:
- Make sure you have lots of cash with you! At the event at Roundhay Park in Leeds, there weren't any cash points, so make sure you have enough to cover food, drinks and any children's rides (£50-60 per family)
- Visits to see Santa are extra, so bear this in mind if you plan to say hello!
- Make sure you arrive on time for your entry slot, as this helps to make it the best experience possible
- Wrap up warm! On average, families spend between 2-3 hours at the festival, so you'll want to make sure you won't get cold outdoors
- Children under 3 get free entry and don't need a ticket to get in.